Design details come in all shapes and sizes. Here is a project I created in a Tim class in June 2009 using the techniques in the book.
Other design details are not quite so obvious as the stitching, unless you have something to compare it to. Do you ever play the "can you name the differences between the pictures" game? Well here's your chance! There are differences or design details added to the 2nd photo!
Don't worry, I will give the answers! The card on the right are the ones I made for my daughter to use as "thank yous" for her shower. (Her shower was a tea party with everyone getting dressed up including hats! It was great fun!)
I did it! I made all 35 challenges and posted for each week! My journal is not completely up to date, but there is a project for each week waiting to be added!
When Linda at StudioL3 announces the winner of the 35th CCC she is going to announce something else too! Make sure you take a look at her blog (she has hints on her week 35 project!).
Have a fabulous week!
The answers to the differences -
1) the tea cup on the right has a gold added around the rim of the cup and saucer as well as the cup handle
2) the edges of the white square are inked with Tumbled Glass distress ink
3) the edges of the light blue mat (under the white square) are inked with Faded Jeans distress ink
4) the "thank you" strip is placed higher on the card
5) lace under the thank you strip
6) the edges of the "thank you" strip are inked with Tumbled Glass distress ink
7) the edges of the mat under the "thank you" strip are inked with Faded Jeans distress ink