Sunday, December 18, 2011

New Twisted Sketch (card) design team

Twisted Sketch had a design team call recently.  Existing DT members were asked to create a card based on the sketch being used for the call.  Head on over to the Twisted Sketch blog to meet the new design team and see the sketch.

The twist was "numbers".  Here is the card I created:



Notice anything missing?  Yep, forgot to work in the twist.  Sometimes I am such a dork!  The sad thing is I didn't even realize it until I saw the posted on Twisted Sketches blog.  Before I started creating it,  I KNEW I the exact  background paper I was going to use.  It is white paper covered with numbers in black ink and then I was going to add the sentiment in a bright color on white paper matted on matching paper (to the sentiment ink) to make it pop. . . and some how this is what I ended up with.  Not sure when I took the detour. . .the brain is a mysterious thing. . .especially mine!

Hope you had a terrific weekend!

Wishing you peace.

Linda

1 comment:

  1. LOL at your post, you are not on your own Linda, join the rest of us. Happy Christmas with the family, x

    ReplyDelete