Monday, February 25, 2013

Scrappin' Sunday

Wait!  Shouldn't that be Scrappin' Saturday????  It was, but when puppy school was changed from Sunday to Saturday, Scrappin' Saturday changed to Scrappin' Sunday!  Obviously, by the picture below, Boomer (puppy) still NEEDS to go to school more to learn he can't eat socks.  Artemis (the cat) is just rolling her eyes at him.



Sunday the 23rd was the day to create.  Earlier in the month I decided my scrap bin was getting too full, so all the cards I have been making are from scrap paper.  Even some of the cards themselves are from the scrap bin!   I designed these two cards for the event!

Tim Holtz Stamp on the front and Hero Arts on the inside

Elizabeth Craft's Design "Happy Birthday" Die and outline stickers.  Inside sentiment Great Impressions stamp

And Sharon-Jane created this one to share. (Acutally, this the one she made yesterday because I didn't take a picture of the sample she made for class.)

Inky Antics stamps and honeycomb paper

Here are Stephanie cards:




And Debbie's




And Sharon-Jane's






And Tersita escaped without me getting pictures of her cards.

I am working on the snowman, I will add it when it is completed. 

And in case you are wondering, my scrap bin is till too full.  The card from the previous post (the one for the Ranger contest) was also created with paper in the scrap bin.  Well, the card base was created from a new 12 x 12 piece of paper.  So I added more to the scrap bin.  And I am working on several other cards too using scraps so maybe some day it will all the folders will fit nicely in the bin!   One can hope, right?

Unitl next time, have a fabulous time doing what you love!

Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment