Tuesday, May 6, 2014

It's here, it's here!!!!

It's finally here!  What you ask?  Why Compendium  Curiosity Challenge 3 hosted by the fabulous Linda Ledbetter of course!

To join the challenge you need a copy of Tim Holtz's book Compendium of Curiosity vol 3.  Once you have a copy of the book, it's time to get busy!

Here's my creation!  Yeah, I know it is only May and Halloween is in October. There is a method to my creativeness!   My office has a craft fair in October so I'm trying to get a jump on my stock!
Even though you can't really see much the wooden base (see below, newpicture added)Linda's blog!   And if you need some inspiration, there's lots of it from the "curiosity crew" and challenge participates!
, I used the challenge technique (paint marbling, found on page 43 of the book). I also used the technique on the house and a couple of the rosettes.  It's a fun technique, you really need to try.  You have until Friday, May 9, @ 11:55 p.m. MST, all the details are on

Oh, did I mention there are prizes? Yep, you could win a $50 gift certificate from this challenge's fabulous sponsor Inspiration Emporium or a prize package from Tim and Mario!!!!!  All the details are on Linda's blog including a discount code for Inspiration Emporium!!!!

Hope you have fun!

Linda

Here's a picture of the back where you can  see my paint marbling. 




4 comments:

  1. Beautiful wreath, Linda! I really like the way you used the rosettes all over. Paint Marbling is a great base for your project. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOWZER!!! Cool wreath and love the Halloween theme! The paint on the rosettes is wonderful! Thank you so much for playing along with us on this first challenge here at CC3 Challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome creation, Linda! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun is this? Love the rosettes! Thanks for playing along in the CC3 Challenge.

    ReplyDelete