Without further ado, here are the flowers using the "Tattered Floral" Alteration die with Grungepaper:
On this first flower I used 3 of the large 6 petal flowers inked with Barn Door distress ink.
On the 2nd flower I used 4 of the large 6 petal flowers inked with Wild Honey distress ink spritz with Perfect Gold Perfect Pearls mixed with water.
On the next two I used the medium daisy looking flower. The lily on the left I used Rusty Hinge and Spiced Marmalade distress inks and the lily on the right I used Victorian Velvet distress ink. I used alcohol ink on the stamens of both lilies and I think I spritzed both with some perfect gold perfect pearls and water..
I am working on a couple more designs, hopefully I will have something to show you soon!
If you live in the Elk Grove area and you want to see the Wild Honey rose I post here it is on display (or at least it was last time I was in) at Stampers' Corner (and like the flowers above, it's nicer in person)!
Have a fabulous weekend!