First challenge is the House Mouse and Friend Challenge HMFMC139 which is "wings". While I adore House Mouse stamps, sadly I don't own any. I do have 2 Gruffies stamps (bears, imagine that)! But neither have any "wings". I decided to use "Hammock Hibernation" and add the wings!
The second challenge is Simon Says by the numbers challenge. 1 bear, 2 flowers, and 3 butterflies!
There is still time to join both challenges and both are offering prizes, so go make something and enter!
To create this card I:
- stamped the image twice with Memento Tuxedo Black ink
- used Copics markers (YR02, Y11, Y13, Y18, G12, G14, G17, G46, G82, B21,E40, E42, E44, E47, and colorless blending solution) to color the first image completely and just the sunflowers (including stems and leaves) on the second image
- fussy cut the sunflowers on the second image
- attached the lower part of the stems directly to the complete image and popped the upper leaves and sunflowers with some foam tape
- printed the sentiment with MS Word using Calbri font
- mounted sentiment & image on dark blue mat
- stamped inside of card using a stamp from Tim Holtz' "Words for Thoughts" set
- added a butterfly inside
- mounted image/mat on white card
- added butterflies (folded the butterfly on the nose in the attempt to make it look like it is just taking off, lol)