Thursday, February 4, 2010


After I posted this card, I was not happy with the way it looked.  I felt it needed a little more.  Kind of like stamping the image on plain paper (see post below). . .it's OK, but. . .

So I played with it some more and came up with this:
Since everything was glued down, I was limited in what I could do.  I managed to slip about 3/4" strip on the left and a 1/4" strip on the right.  The strips are an old manilla file card that I inked and stamped with Wendy Vecchi's bacground alphabet stamp.   I also slipped a "well worn ticket" (another Tim stamp on the manilla file card) under the "Journey" tag. (I added a little Spiced Marmalade to the ticket for a bit of contrast.)  I like this version a whole lot more than the "unfinished" card above. 

Let me know what you think. 

 I REALLY like getting comments! 

Take care, be safe


  1. Yea, peeps, come on, Linda's getting tired of me being the only commenter! I thought the card was fab before, but the addition of the tag fills it in nicely. We're so critical of our own work. I think it looks great!

  2. I agree with Lori! I thought it was great but the tag is a very nice touch. WTG

  3. You've improved "already perfect"! Congrats! I scrolled down slowly, so I was looking at the original only. I couldn't find anything wrong with it. When I scrolled down to the newer version........ it made the original pale in comparison. Unbelievable talent ya got there!