Friday, June 4, 2010

Have you heard?

Ranger Ink started a blog!  And they are on Facebook and Twitter too!  You can check out their blog here!  This is so exciting!  I found the link from Tim's site where he hinted they may have some random prizes, so while you are there, be sure to leave a comment.

It's a rare project of mine that does not have a Ranger product on it.  The product I use most often is definitely Distress Ink, but I think my absolute favorite is Alcohol Ink. I LOVE the AI colors, especially the brights!  Sail Boat Blue AI is my kind of blue! What's your favorite Ranger product?

3 comments:

  1. Do I have to pick just one? Sorry, can't do that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just ONE?!!! Oh my . . . let's see . . . nope, can't pick just ONE. LUV EM ALL!! *smiles*

    ReplyDelete
  3. The "Accents," Glossy, Matte, Crackle, Sepia & I'm just trying the Enamels.

    ReplyDelete