Then the front looked a little plain. So I decided to add a photo corner stamp to enclose Elizabeth's name. The stamp didn't work so well. I had 2 choices: start over or keep going. I decided to keep going. I found some yellow and green tissue paper. That was looking pretty flat. I had some beautiful handmade laying near by, so I grabbed some of it and added that too! Much better, but not quite done. Decided to add the lettering (stamps). Done! I liked it, so I figured Dave would not care for it. (You've heard the term "opposites attract", that's us.) He liked it! Even said I should start selling the to Oregon!!! (BTW it looks better in person that it does in this photo.)
It no longer looks "old", looks happy and cheerful!