Saturday, May 22, 2010

Score!

Take your mind out of the gutter. . . . that message is for my daughter if she is reading this! lol

As I mentioned last night I helped HankoDesigns set up for the Sacramento stamp show.  What I didn't mention was I was a little early getting to the venue, so I stopped at a yard sale.  I scored 3 decks of (vintage?) cards, 1 set of dominos and 1 vintage pack of crayons!  The cards were 25 cents per deck, the dominos only a buck.  The crayons  -  25 cents!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SCORE!!!! 




Today I helped in the HankoDesigns booth.  It was a lot of fun and I got to meet some new "cyber" friends in person and see others I haven't seen for awhile!  It was great seeing all of you!  Norman is a great person to work for, I really enjoyed my day! 

Someone asked me to take lots of pictures at the show. . . I had my camera, but we were so busy all day, I didn't get out of the booth much.  I venutred to a couple of other booths, but didn't really have time to shop.  (My husband doesn't even know how lucky he is! lol)  I did get a bunch of goodies at the Hanko booth though!  Score!!!!!


Then after I left the Stamping Convention, I headed to Stampers' Corner.  We were not even close to being busy at the convention compared to Stampers Corner! I got there about 5:00 (an hour after the sale started) and my goodness!   I decided I didn't want to wait in line, so I left and went back about 7:30 (they closed at 8:00).  Talk about good deals!  SCORE, again!!!!!!



Before anyone notices Tim's texture fades and think I got a special deal - they were NOT on sale, had to pay full price for those, I was just so excited to get them I had to share!   Everything else, including the retro grunge paper stack was on sale!!!!!!

If you look carefully, you can see some of the "celebrate!" prize package!  Oh, are you having trouble picking out the prizes?  Fine, here's a little clearer picture of the prize, well at least some of it. 

There's a couple sets of cards and envelopes (10 each color), a Heidi Swapp "Heart" clear stamp, chipboard letters "J", "O", "Y",  Hero Arts "Friend" wood mount stamp, set of 3 Hero Arts "Dapper Gents" wood mounted stamps, Making Memory "Brooke" gem stickers AND "Basic Washi Paper Quilting" kit by Hanko!  I will also add Washi paper, just not sure which ones yet.   I may throw some more stuff in the package, just haven't had time to look and see what.

So if you haven't commented on the "Celebrate" post yet, you have until 6:00 p.m., Sunday, May 23, 2010 to go leave a comment.  Be sure to let your friends know too!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a very productive and fun day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way cool! Nice to see I'm not the only one that scored this weekend. And we are talking about papercrafting products, lol. Isn't it a great feeling that you are really saving money while spending it???? rofl. Now to find places for all the great stuff!

    ReplyDelete