Sunday, October 31, 2010

And the winner is . . . . . . .

sandi collins said...



AWESOME PICS, I KNOW YOU HAD A GREAT TIME.
SANDI


October 22, 2010 2:39 PM


Congratulations Sandi you won my 100th post blog candy!  I will send you an e-mail shortly!




My wonderful husband, Dave, drew Sandi's name and since he did such a fabulous job I had him draw 3 more names for "consolation" prizes!


Jennybean
Lynn Stevens
Susan K

Congratulations!!!   I will send each of you an e-mail, if I don't have addresses by 6:00 (PDT)  Wednesday, November 3, I will have Dave draw another name.


Happy Halloween Everyone!  Hope you get the treats you like best!

Linda


5 comments:

  1. Well Happy Halloween to me!!!!! How cool is this! Thank you so much Linda. I'll send you my address. I'll be having my blogaversary in a few days. I hope you come by to sign up.
    Thanks again.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to all the lucky winners! Yeah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to all the winners! Thanks for hosting such a great giveaway and letting us enjoy the cruise thru your reports! Paula

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy halloween and a day to you.i won? yeah
    thank you

    ReplyDelete