Friday, October 1, 2010

Post 99

I am so glad you dropped by!   Most likely while you are reading this I am somewhere on the Atlantic Ocean, but I wanted to give you a sneak peek of the prize for my 100th post when I get home!   



This is only a small peek of the prize package, there will be more!  And since I am spending 10 days with Tim Holtz (and 160 other people) I will bring home something from the trip especially for the prize package.  So watch for my 100th post sometime in mid-October. 

Oh, if I have a hundred followers by the time I get home, it will be an even BIGGER prize package.  I will give you all the details when I get back!

Linda

3 comments:

  1. What a tease! Have fun, but of course! Check out my blog when you can!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you're having a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hoping (and sure it is) that the cruise is all you've anticipated and you are having a ball. Wouldn't wish you to get a little bit seasick or anything, just 'cause I'm landlocked here in rainland or anything! LOL take care and looking forward to hearing all the deets--Paula

    ReplyDelete