Sunday, October 31, 2010

Staying slightly ahead of deadlines. . .

When Linda at Studio L3 started the Compendium of Curiosities Challenge way back in June, I made a promise to myself that I would complete each challenge on time!   So far, I have been successful,  some weeks I cut it close. LOL

For the 19th challenge we were instructed to turn to page 61 for Extreme Masking.   Here are my two entries!






And this was a scene from yesterday. . . .it was just too cute to pass up.   That is the afghan my husband  using until he got up to go get something an then Max claimed it has his as he watched the game!   That'll teach Dave not to leave stuff on the floor!  lol



Have a fabulous week!
Linda

5 comments:

  1. These are fabby Christmas tags Linda, I love the overstamping and the extreme masking and such great colours. Have a good week.
    Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the snowman tags! Awesome masking!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow on both of your tags! Love them and the birdie on the SM is brilliant! Your colors and masking are oh so fabulous! Is that snowman the coolest?? Ha! Love Max making his life a little more comfortable!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your tags are just AWESOME! Love both of them, your masking turned out really well! And isn't Max the cutest ever??!! Awwww....yea, serves Dave right....lol....

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not sure whether to comment first on the gorgeous tags or the adorable Max! I know, I'll start with this:

    You're awesome!

    As for your extremely masked tags, they're just flat-out gorgeous. The colors are simply... ooh la la-- stunning! And, truly, you took this technique to a whole new level. Where in the world did you find a "Visit from St. Nicholas" text stamp?? I NEED that! How cool! And the little red bird on the second piece is adorable. Love them. Totally. Love. Them.

    And Max! What a cutie! He looks so happy curled up on that afghan. :-)

    ReplyDelete